The steps below are the suggested path to follow if you are interested in enrolling your child at Montgomery Montessori School. If you have any questions, please contact the school directly.
- Contact the school by phone, (845) 401-9232 or email us at email@example.com. Parent(s) schedules a personal interview and tour, if possible, without your child. This will give the parent(s) an opportunity to meet with the Director of the school and go over any questions they might have. The school will give the parent(s) an Informational Packet.
- Parent(s) follows-up with a telephone call to ask any questions they might have before scheduling an appointment.
- Parent schedules a student visits to Montgomery Montessori School to spend a day in the classroom. Preschool students spend a morning visiting. This will allow the student to get an experience of the classroom and meet with the teachers and the other students.
- Applicants for grades K-8 should forward a Release for Student Records to current school.
- Applicants submit the application with the appropriate fees.
- Current school sends a copy of student's transcript and records to Montgomery Montessori School.
- Welcome to our loving community and your Montessori experience.
- Classroom evaluation
- Teacher recommendation
**Montgomery Montessori School, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally afforded or made available to students at this school. We do not discriminate on the basis or race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.